Daffy's Logolept Page and Word a Day Blog

A blog to help others improve their vocabularies. I feature several words every day. The words are eclectic mix of words gathered over many years. I also feature sentence examples, and I try to write in an informal friendly style.

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Hypermammiferous

Hello again!
Today's word is hypermamiferous: having large breasts

I'll bet you didn't know there was a clean word for this..but now the truth comes out.

I can't leave without using this in a sentence, so here is my humble attempt: "Watching the television show "Fear Factor", one can't help but notice that an attempt is made weekly to jack up the ratings by including at least one hypermemiferous blonde in every episode, drawing in the ogle eyed male audience."

See ya'!

Doug

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home